Thursday, 7 December 2006

Tough week

I'm back from Aberdeen once again. It's been a tough week dogged by problems, so i'm quite shattered at the mo. Anyway i'm so glad i've got access to mobile email, as it means I can keep track of all the messages o the sja list. One grabbed my attention this week as a member from Cheshire metaphorically pressed the nuclear button. She'll probably regret that message, but maybe, just maybe some good may arise.

SJA have also set out the offical position on our involvment, and for once I wholeheartedly agree with the whole document. It would be unethical for us as an organisation to withold any of our resources once a request has been made.

Anyway by all accounts the SJA carol service was a great sucess and the tunout wasn't too bad at all. Hopefully i'll get chance to go next year.

I had some good news about work today, i've swapped an Aberdeen week for two days in England, and had a Saturday shift cancelled, which is good. It means i'll be able to get sorted for Christmas properly.

Talking of Christmas, i'm debating wheather to send cards this year. It's such a waste and i'd think i'd rather just donate 20 quid to charity instead, but it's somthing i'll think about this week.

No comments: