Thursday, 28 December 2006

It's Blaze time!

Yup the Coventry blaze do it again with a 4-2 win over the Newcastle Vipers. It was a good game to watch with plenty of fisticuffs. It was a great game for the guys from Coundon to catch as their first game, and I think they were plesently suprise by what they saw, well it couldn't of been worse than the skyblues anyway.

The Coundon folks are a great bunch, and it's so good that we've managed to keep in touch in the eleven years since leaving school. It's fascinating to see that amongst us we have an atomic weapons project manager, an architect working in dubai, a manager for one of the big city firms, and me, the cardiac techincian :-)

Anyway, yesterday I mentioned about ebay, well I finally managed to make my purchase, and as usual ended up spending more than I intended, but I think it'll be worth it. With any luck it'll come tomorrow or Friday.

Talking of which, I've no idea what's happening tomorrow, I think sis is comming round but no idea when. She should have some good pics of her hols. After that it's Panto day on fri, which i'm actually really looking forward to for several reasons. So untill then i'll leave you with this picture, which hopefully will embed properly.


Picture: Mark Tregold

No comments: