Tuesday, 26 December 2006

Skyblues vs Ipslightswich

Well I finally finished charging the radios at 2:15 this morning! So a lie in was in order this morn. Then it was off to the Ricoh for the boxing day match vs Ipswich. Things wern't too bad as we were quite well covered for members. The match itself wern't too bad either although in the end Coventry lost 2-1.

With any luck tomorrow i'll get to see a winning team as the Newcastle vipers visit the skydome and all being well i'll be there to watch them. I'm hoping that the mini reunion with some of the folks from school happens, and that I can introduce them to the joys of ice hockey.

At the moment i'm scowering ebay for bargins, the item i'm after finishes at midnight, so fingers crossed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well summed up, It was a pretty poorly played game from the football point of view.

I enjoyed the company of the members, whom without, we would have been in the soft brown sticky stuff, and the mince pies were quite nice (though I would have preffered to have had some custard with mine!!!!!)

Hope to catch up again soon.

:)