Thursday, 23 November 2006

Water Ingress

What's this I hear you say, another blog entry,at gone half one in the morn, what can be going on?

Well, my f***ing roof is leaking AGAIN! Over the past month i've spent £330 getting it fixed, and it's still not fixed! I'm really really annoyed and can't sleep with the constant drip drip drip.

It's at times like this that I wonder wether it was worth buying a house, i'm just so annoyed now that i just want to hold my hands up and say, i've tried, i've failed.

I guess i've always been the eternal optimist, and i know i'm tired and hence in a bad mood but things are grim. I'm almost hoping the roof will fall in, at least i'll be able to claim off the insurance then.

I could just pack some things now and go round to mum and dads, and i know they'd make me feel welcome, despite it being so late, but I can't do that. It would be giving up.

So i'm writing this, as a record of how i feel. With any luck i'll look back and think "ah that was a bad patch, but things worked out ok"

No comments: