Well i'm well and truly cream crackered. Just got home from 3 day stint in Ireland.
Ireland is a really beautiful place, especially up north around Sligo. I never get tired of driving through the mountains, lochs and waterfalls. It's a real privelage to be able to work somwhere like that and it certainly beats commuting across Coventry day in, day out.
I always wonder though if I could live there in the future but I think i'd miss cov too much. Maybe i'll retire there with a house over looking Benbulben or the Garavogue.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, i've got dentist appointment at 10.30, then taking ambulance to Henley college to show students there. Hopefully there'll be an ambulance to return to hq after. Then i've got to drive to Weston Super Mare to work friday. Plus i've got to do some admin and get stock for the units. Ho hum.
I've been thinking about this blog over the last few days. If I just keep writing stuff along the lines of work-->sja-->ice hockey then it'll soon get boring. So i've decided that on the very dull days, when there's not a lot to write about i'll start putting some anecdotes down, Things that stick in the memory, things that have changed my world, and things that'll hopefully get me a book deal (only joking). So thats it for now, tune in soon for part 3 of the dentist story, and to see if we made it out of Henley college alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment