Friday, 10 August 2007

Blogging from the garden

Thanks to the wonders of wi-fi I'm writing this blog from the back garden, enjoying one of the rare summers days this year. I've been in Aberdeen this week working. It was a fairly straight forward week so not a lot to say about it really other than i managed to get facebook working on my mobile, which is good.

Talking of Facebook, it's been amazing to see how the site has taken off in a way that Myspace never really achieved. One of the features that I've recently discovered on facebook is how to import an RSS feed. This is good as this blog is now on there, and being read by lots more people! Of course a blog is a blog and represents MY views and opinions only.

This weekend it's another American football match with the Jets playing the southern sundevils on Saturday. It's also the day of the Fillongley show on Sunday. The Fillongley show is always a nice duty to do with good food and nice people to work with. However a few years ago it was a bit interesting. Anyway with the sunshine out and expected to last the weekend I don't think there will be any repeat.

Anyway it's off down to St John tonight where hopefully we can sort out the ice maker. That way I can enjoy a nice glass of Magners :-)

No comments: