It's been a good weekend, and Friday evening was alright too. It was the divisional social night and we thought we'd do something different so a take away and movie evening was arranged. Unfortunately it wasn't particularly well supported, but everyone who was there enjoyed in and the gaffer approved as to our choice in films (The History Boys). I think that it'll probably be the last Friday night social that we do as there's scope for get togethers outside of St. John that there weren't before. It's probably best that we keep up the momentum rather than stop for a week.
Saturday was a good day. I attended a radio trainers course in West Bromwich which I have to say was brilliant. It was well organised and pitched at a good level. It got me really inspired and I'm really looking forwards to teaching the course. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to fairly soon.
And finally at the risk of repeating myself, tonight was another amazing night at the ice hockey, with the blaze going 4-0 on aggregate at one point and coming back to win 5-4. Truly amazing.
Anyway I'm off on a course this week, not the usual run of the mill stuff though, so more when I get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment