Wednesday, 28 March 2007

Another win, another trophy!


Yesterday was a good day, a very good day in fact. At the risk of repeating myself, the Challenge cup final was an incredible moment. After last weeks euphoria and celebrations, I didn't think it could get much better, but it sure did.


Wearing a borrowed shirt (Thanks Badger!) I really felt the part and hardly stopped cheering throughout the entire game. Although I'd had a bad feeling about the game after the disappointing knock out cup final, the result never looked in doubt after the first period. Our goalie, Trevor Koenig played a blinder and deservedly won the man of the match award.


All credit to the Sheffield Steleers though, they were real sports and let the Coventry fans enjoy the moment, their fans were great sports too. I think I've twisted my knee in the process of celebrating though. I woke up this morning and had these stabbing pains in it. So I'd thought I'd try and walk it off round Coombe Abbey. Still feels stiff though. I wish I'd had a longer lens with me as there were two herons on the opposite side of the bank.

No comments: