Tuesday, 6 March 2007

Just not good enough - RANT WARNING

So no posts at all for February, so quick summary follows:

Wet, Snow, Dark, Ice Hockey, Work, Football.

Other than that just the usual mid winter blues. So Whats new? Well Windows Vista for one. It's OK, not a huge leap forwards but it's quite nice.

Work, again OK, not a lot to say about it really.

Now St. John Ambulance, my number 1 hobby. Where do I start? Well the way my shifts have been falling recently I've missed a few SJA courses, not a huge deal, I can catch up. Now I had to do my ILS re-qualification with work in February, so I thought great, do it during work time, and get it APL'd. They're bound to accept ILS as it's a resus council accredited course.

WRONG. Not only have they* not accepted my certificate, but they've gone as far as to accuse me of forging it! This is unbelievable. How dare they make such an accusation without talking to me first. If what they are alleging were to be true then two things should happen, 1, I lose my job and 2, I get thrown out of SJA.

It's really disgusting that they can make such rubbish up, I have never been accused of anything like this before. Various senior officers have suggested that I take this further and formal, but to be honest I really don't want to waste my breath. They're not worth it.

Anyway, thats it for the moment, i'm off to repair the keyboard after bashing it so much, so TTFN

*Traing services

No comments: